- The Significance of Finite Element Analysis for Product Success
- Detailing the Enumerating Steps taken in FEA Procedure inside Software
- Finite Element Modeling: Its Basic Features
- Stress Simulation and it Different Applications
- A Quick Overview about Finite Element Modeling
Thanks Vishal, I appreciate the way you handled the challenge. Excellent FEA models to measure Fan blade stress! You also performed the simulation part well for the assembly.
- Jack Martin
I just want to say the Finite Element analysis provided here worked well for us! I have success in inspecting and resolving buckling related problem for the pipeline. Thanks.
- Franklin Adam
Thanks a lot for the Solidworks 3D models in such a faster turnaround! I like the way the details are used to resolve thermal issues. Excellent work.
- Martin Atherton
I am happy with the way project is handled by your team. Keep doing good job. Have lots of work for FEA modeling assignments...
- Steve Broad
Finite Element Analysis – FEA Analysis Services, Consulting, Testing and Optimization
FEA Outsourcing provides complete Finite Element Analysis - FEA analysis services to drive product designs from concept to reality. Our qualified & experienced FEA consultants are expert in FEM modeling & simulation. Our FEA Engineers team up with design engineers who have years of extensive experience in FEA and knowledge-base of testing & optimizing engineering design to resolve your complex engineering design & development challenges.
FEA Analysis Capabilities:
- Linear FEA Modeling & Analysis
- Non-Linear FEA Modeling & Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Vibration Analysis
- Thermal Analysis
- Dynamic Response Analysis
- Pipeline Stress Analysis
- Modal Analysis
- Acoustic Analysis
- FEA Simulation
FEA Solution – Industries:
- Manufacturing / Process Engineering
- Automotive / Automobile
- Energy / Power Generation
- Aerospace / Aeronautics
- Chemical / Petrochemicals
- Oil & Gas
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
FEA Software Expertise:
Why choose FEA Outsourcing?
- Qualified & experienced Finite Element Method / Finite Element Analysis experts
- Vast experience of resolving complex design & development analysis problems in different industries
- Experience of working with many clients in the US, Canada, Europe and Australia
- Large team of experienced design engineers to support our FEA Team
- Strong backbone of technical & computational architecture & infrastructure
- Close collaboration with reputed institutions and scientific communities like Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- Infrastructure scalability depending on the project requirement
- Flexible project cost options - Fixed Price or Hourly Rates
- We strongly believe in building long term business associations with honesty and trust
To discuss your engineering problems with our FEA consultant, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org